Forms & Permits

  • Hall Rental Form

    Contact the Hall Supervisor (contact info on the application) for available dates to reserve.  Print form, complete your portion and make arrangements with hall Supervisor to turn form over and make deposit payment.  Hall Rental is available to Town of Baldwin residents only!

  • Building Permit

    All Croix Inspections, Inc is the contracted building inspector for the Town of Baldwin.  Please see their website for building applications and procedures.  You can connect to All Croix's website by clicking on this link:

  • Driveway Permit Application

    Print and complete form.  Contact Town Chairman or Town Clerk for permit review, payment and issuance.  Contact info for Chairman and Clerk is found on this website.

  • Dog License Info & App
    This is the 2021 Dog License Application.  Please complete and return to Treasurer for issuance.
  • Accessory Building Permit Application

    This application is NOT for a house building permit (see All Croix for those).  This application is for garages, farm outbuildings, and other accessory type buildings.